Below are the resources and tools that we've used to start our mobile gaming company. We hope you find them as useful as they've been for us. As we find more useful resources that we've tried and can vouch for, we'll continue to add them to the list.
Note: We may be compensated through the links in the post below, but the opinions are entirely our own. For more details, please refer to our Affiliate Disclaimer.
- LegalZoom: Provides an easy way to incorporate and become a legit company.
- 99 Designs: Design resource where designers around the world compete for your business for logo design, branding, web design, and more.
- Weebly: Web hosting service that makes it easy to create your own website in minutes. Simple and intuitive.
For Game Development:
- Game Design Document: Free template to build out your game concept.
- Treehouse: Online learning platform offering courses in mobile and web development. We recommend the following course: - Mobile game design
- Udemy: Online learning platform offering thousands of courses with a variety of topics. The courses that we've taken and recommend include:
- Game development with Unity
- App Store Optimization (ASO) Tactics